In November 2016 the Atlantic Phoenix Lodge #224 of Hamilton, Bermuda made a visit to Corinthian Lodge and the brothers of 14th District to accompany them on their weekend visit to Boston. It was a tremendous weekend and many new friendships were forged.
To expand on our new-found fellowship we’re planning a Masonic family cruise (Brothers and families) from Boston to Bermuda in August of 2018! Not only will we be cruising to visit our brothers in Bermuda, but they will fly to Boston and cruise WITH us to further deepen our fraternal ties. The cruise is open to all Masons and their families.
To reserve your spot with our group, call – Josh Gonzalez | Group Specialist with Norwegian at +1 877 416 9722 ext 44374. Make sure your reference our group number 617838.
Friday August 10th, 2018
- 4:00pm – Norwegian Dawn departs Boston
Saturday August 11th
- 10:00AM – Lodge meeting at sea (pending dispensation)
Sunday August 12th
- 1:00pm (estimate) – Norwegian Dawn arrives in Bermuda (Dockyard, Kings Wharf)
- 1:30 (estimate) – Pickup from Dockyard. Begin guided bus tour of Bermuda. Arrive in Hamilton (city center) for tour.
- 2:30 (estimate) – Arrive at Atlantic Phoenix Lodge. Tour of Lodge, refreshments, late lunch, goodies, and more. TBD – Depart Lodge for guided tour to return to Dockyard, Kings Wharf
Monday August 13th / Tuesday August 14th
- Shore excursions / free time / explore on your own. Ship departs 5:30pm Tuesday
Wednesday, Thursday – at sea
Friday August 14th
- 8:00am – arrive at Boston
My name is Josh your Group Specialist with Norwegian Cruise Line.
Please contact me to make your reservations to ensure they are attached to the group promotions.
(reservations made online or through a travel agent can NOT be included into the group).
Reference group #617838 or
I can be reached at (954)514-4374
Things to Know:
- To make your reservation you will need a $50 deposit per person on or before 9/30 or after $250 deposit per person. The sooner you call the better the cabin availability and location will be for your room.
- Final payment will be due by 5/12/2018.
- After the reservation is set up future payments can be made online by creating an account at: https://www.ncl.com/register
This site is also useful for booking Shore Excursions, Diner Reservations, and completing the Online Check-In prior to sailing.
- Families that require cabins for 3 or more guest are encouraged to make a deposit sooner than later. Cabins with these accommodations are very limited and are on a first come first served basis. Please call for a price quote on additional passengers.
- Questions about Travel Documentation visit: http://www.ncl.com/about/required-travel-documentation
- Travel Insurance is recommended but not required. For information about coverage visit: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/booksafe
Welcome to an American city where history truly does come to life. Be sure to visit Bunker Hill Monument, Paul Revere’s House, the Old North Church, Quincy Market and the mansions of Beacon Hill. Then wander Boston Common, the oldest public park in the U.S.
Located at the tip of Bermuda’s West End, King’s Wharf is home to exceptional shopping and pristine beaches. The beautifully restored Royal Navy Dockyards provide quaint boutique, a crafts market and fascinating maritime museum. Don’t miss the chance to try out one of the many water sports offered in and around this gorgeous harbor.
Two Perks Per Cabin :
v Ultimate Beverage Package (Guest 1 & 2)
v 4 Night Specialty Dining Package (Guest 1 & 2)
v Pre-Paid Service Charges (Guest 1 & 2)
v 250 Minute Wifi Package
v Cocktail Party
v $50 per port Shore Excursion Credit
v $75 On Board Credit
v $75 Fundraiser Credit
Should you have any questions regarding your cruise, I am available at (954)514-4374 or 877.416.9722 ext. 4374 Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 7:00pm EST. I check my messages regularly, so please leave me a message and I will return your call promptly.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon,
Josh Gonzalez | Group Specialist